Lost Baffle Bolt

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
ToddN297

Lost Baffle Bolt

Post by ToddN297 »

I've had the SSTT for a few weeks now and haven't used the baffle. Though I love the deep sound without it, I'm curious about using the baffle now. Unfortunately, I lost the bolt that holds the baffle in place. Anyone know what size bolt it is? I need to buy a new one.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Lost Baffle Bolt

Post by Brian »

ToddN297 wrote:I've had the SSTT for a few weeks now and haven't used the baffle. Though I love the deep sound without it, I'm curious about using the baffle now. Unfortunately, I lost the bolt that holds the baffle in place. Anyone know what size bolt it is? I need to buy a new one.
Just take it to the hardware store with you and a little trial and error will solve that. We have changed the spec over time, so somebody else's answer might not be the answer you need.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
ToddN297

Re: Lost Baffle Bolt

Post by ToddN297 »

Brian wrote:
ToddN297 wrote:I've had the SSTT for a few weeks now and haven't used the baffle. Though I love the deep sound without it, I'm curious about using the baffle now. Unfortunately, I lost the bolt that holds the baffle in place. Anyone know what size bolt it is? I need to buy a new one.
Just take it to the hardware store with you and a little trial and error will solve that. We have changed the spec over time, so somebody else's answer might not be the answer you need.
Great idea. Appreciate the quick response. Thanks!