I’ve got a 2012 SE PRHT, 71K miles, with leaky Bilsteins. I’ve studied my options and have decided on the Koni Sport dampers and the Progress springs. My driving consists of about 90% cruising with my spouse on sunny days over crappy Maine roads. The other 10% somewhat spirited driving, never really full on. I’m really looking for as plush a ride as I can get and still be able to corner like a Miata.
I’m confused by the bump stops though. Hard, medium, soft, sport, comfort.... Which combination will give me the compliant ride I’m seeking without compromising cornering ability?
All opinions and insights welcome and appreciated! Thanks!