Our 03 Club Sport is For Sale....On EBAY this week.

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Brian
Site Admin

Our 03 Club Sport is For Sale....On EBAY this week.

Post by Brian »

Well, our gorgeous and nearly brand new 2003 Club Sport is for sale. It hits Ebay on Thursday. Just 3328 miles today. The original plan was to have it be our new autocross car but we were having so much fun in our other Miatas and our RX8 that we never got around to preparing the Club Sport for competition. So, with the need to make room for a 2006 fast approaching we are selling our nearly new Miata Club Sport. Check EBAY Thursday night for detials and pictures.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
hunsfutz

Post by hunsfutz »

Good Morning. I was the high bidder for your Club Sport :D. I left my phone number on your answering machine earlier this morning. Please call so we can work out the necessary details. Jay Weaver
1996 MX5 Triple Black Original Owner
2003 MX5 Red Club Sport ( ex Brian Goodwin)
2005 S2000 Triple Black
2008 S2000 Triple Black
Treibenschnell

Post by Treibenschnell »

Having seen, inspected, and been in the other Miata you recently sold (the silver NB on the webpage) I can tell you someone is walking away with a gem again!!

How about selling one of the ol' NAs!! ;)
[url=http://www.dfwmiata.com]DFWMiata.com[/url] - [i]Home of the[/i] [b][color=blue]BUR[/color][/b]
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

I Jay, faxed the title and registration. Enjoy!
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
hunsfutz

2003 Club Sport

Post by hunsfutz »

Good Morning. It has been 37 days since I contracted Dependable Auto Shippers to transport the 2003 Club Sport I purchased from Brian. DAS may be the "official car shipper for eBay" but their service is poor based on my experience. Their "on line tracking" website is only lip service. At the website my car is still in California. Delivery was scheduled for August 13th, then August 15th, then August 17th, then August 19th then August 20th and for the past three days August 18th. Thats today!!!! Calls to their Dallas office this morning resulted in "it is scheduled to be delivered to Harrisburg Pa today". I asked where it is now and they did not know. I called the serving terminal in Harrisburg and they have no idea when it will arrive. One thing for sure, they processed my credit card July 12th to the tune of $1108.00 and have been drawing interest on it since then. Still waiting in East Berlin, Pa for my factory lightweight. Jay Weaver :(
2005 S2000 Triple Black
2008 S2000 Triple Black
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Glad I didn't pick the shipper! Good luck Jay...
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
hunsfutz

2003 Clubsport

Post by hunsfutz »

:D WOW! Yesterday afternoon DAS finally delivered my car. There was no shipping damage and it is exactly as Brian described in the ad. Truly a driver's car in all respects. My daily driver for 9+ years is a base '96 I modified to be the same as a factory "R" but retained the PS. I like the manual steering of the Club Sport so much I plan to convert the '96 also. Thanks Brian for all your help in getting the car to the shipping terminal and your patience with the two party check issue. Jay
2005 S2000 Triple Black
2008 S2000 Triple Black
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

phew! After all the delay I was worried it would show up with some big dent or some other new malady. I think I have owned something like 39 cars at this point and I am confident that this is the one I will really regret selling...cause I already do. At least I know it went to a good home of a real enthusiast. Enjoy Jay.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com