How's the CARB certification coming on the M62 kit

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
pixlpush

How's the CARB certification coming on the M62 kit

Post by pixlpush »

If I remember correctly you were working on getting the BRP M62 kit carb certified for those of us in California. Any news on how it's going? I'm pretty happy with my JRSC M45 but keep thinking one day I'll upgrade when I don't have to deal with the smog headaches.

Thanks,

Sean
'99 JRSC and lots of other stuff
Brian Goodwin

CARB

Post by Brian Goodwin »

That's a very long road. Our MonsterFlow intakes have finally reached the top ten on the state waiting list for a test date...after about 2 years of trying and waiting. So, I would assume it is going to be a while on the blower.

Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com

Pixlpush 's Jackson M45

Post by Guest »

If time comes and you upgrade to M62 and decide to sell your M45 would appreciate letting me know. Thanks. E-mail me at psychonurse91325@yahoo.com.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Sorry, we are not doing the CARB on the M62. We discussed it with BR but then it became clear our 2003 would not be enough...they needed a newer Miata for the tests. I understand BR is working on CARB but you will need to contact them on status.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com