Newbie!! 93 mx5 owner

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
Fartpipe

Newbie!! 93 mx5 owner

Post by Fartpipe »

Just thought I'd say hello!! I'm joining to find out more about the miata world. I've wanted one since a friend of mine in highschool was allowed to drive his date to Prom in a nice new RED MIATA his parents bought in 1991. Plus he took the damn hottest chic in school the SOB!! LOL!

Anyways I've played in the LS1 crowd, the mustang 5.0L crowd and still have one and I have the Offroad vehicle Isuzu Rodeo 4x4 for kicks and hauling. The mustang sits in the garage and the miata I found for a great deal and couldnt pass up. I'm hoping to be able to be able to be pointed in a direction to find more used parts. I was very suprised to only find www.miata.net as a used car parts place and ebay. I thought due to the avid racers with these cars I figured there would be an abundance. I'm sadly mistaken possibly. Just looking for some minor things to dress her up like the bar for the back and reasonable price on rims. Plus i'm told to be careful with rim choice with weight due to the HP of the car can feel effected by the weight increase to the ground on rims of the bulky sorts. I just want a nice cruiser that looks cool and maybe spray it or a nice deal on a turbo kit. Want a poor mans 13sec quarter mile miata and a fun handler.

So far I'm impressed with the little car at 95K miles on the clock and a serious lack of power but geez! does she rev on the highway at 4K RPM's at approx 75-78mph range.

Look forward to contributing to my Miata experiences here and future wins/loses and maybe a few hot women on the hood!
93 Mazda Miata
Aggressor Kit, ARE 15's, Red/black top, 5spd
93 Mustang Cpe
Stock body, 17in Cobra R's, Vortec 14psi 306ci, 535rwhp, 488rwtq
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Welcome aboard. Tons of great parts available and building a 13 second quarter mile Miata that also works in the turns is very doable as many here will tell you. Enjoy!
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com