For Sale '94 Miata in So Calif

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
mikefazzi

For Sale '94 Miata in So Calif

Post by mikefazzi »

1994 Mazda Miata. Set up for track days and SCCA Club racing in GTLite class. 1800cc built for reliability. Megasquirt injection, 12to1 pistons, ARP hardware, mild cams, port matched heads with cam reliefs, aluminum flywheel with tilton clutch and less than 5 hours run time. Dynoed at 142hp at the wheels set up with a 25mm sir for SCCA racing. It would do allot better without the sir (single inlet restrictor). Big aluminum radiator, ATL fuel cell, Butler seat, Crow 5 point belts, Bilstein suspension, Team Dynamics 15X7 wheels with Goodyear slicks,Good-win/Wilwood 4 wheel big brakes and Torsen diff with 4.1 gear. Only about 5 hours on the whole build. The car is set up as a roadster with no windshield but full cage for safety. The car weighs about 1980#. I've got about 60# of extra ballast in the car for SCCA. This car is a blast to drive even corked up for SCCA. The car handles very good and can handle more power. NOT street legal. When I built it I thought that I still wanted to race and was fit enough to do it. I don't and I'm not. My loss your gain. No Scams. Cash only. I have the pink for the car and it comes with all the takeoff stock stuff that I didn't mess up taking it apart. Unless you've built a race car before you can't believe how much work goes into it that nobody can see. The only thing lacking on the car is a fancy paint job. $9999.99 http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x34 ... 0Pictures/
Trailer built to fit this car and is optional at extra cost.