Hardly-used RoadsterSport "Q" Exhaust with rolled tips for s

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
WintelRob

Hardly-used RoadsterSport "Q" Exhaust with rolled tips for s

Post by WintelRob »

RoadsterSport "Q" Stainless Steel Premium MX5 Miata Exhaust -APPEARANCE PACKAGE Extended Length Version
Reference: http://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda-Pe ... -1243.html

This was for a 2006-2013 Miata. This has the newer style rolled tips, and this exhaust is for the "appearance package", meaning the tips stick out a bit more, intended for the touring and similar models with the extra plastic under the rear bumper. (FWIW, I would have gotten the longer tips, regardless of my appearance package.)

This exhaust is in perfect shape, and has only been used for about 1000 miles. I decided to go with something more obnoxious, since I can't put on an aftermarket header for a long time.

These sound great, being a bit "throatier" than stock, and they are beautiful.

I don't think I can afford to ship these myself, so I'd prefer local pickup. I'd even be willing to drive a ways to meet up if a are serious. I'm in the South Bay Area (San Jose / Santa Clara, CA).

I paid $399 + tax + shipping on 6/13/2013. I'd like to get at least $325, as they are practically new.

If there's some trick to getting them shipped for around $30, and you're far away, I'm all ears for suggestions to get these to a good home!

cell: four oh eight - five six nine - nine oh nine oh

-- Rob --