Polly Urethane Bushings for MX-5's with OEM RX-8 sway-bars.

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
AZ Sun Lover

Polly Urethane Bushings for MX-5's with OEM RX-8 sway-bars.

Post by AZ Sun Lover »

All SOLD!

I was able to pick-up some more plug & play polly bushings. I keep getting PM's about how to get these.
They are cheap but a PIA to get, so I worked at getting more. I use and love these little things! I think they really make a difference. If you have rubber bushings, you will really like these.

The price is $30.00 shipped for a set of (4) for 27mm front & 16mm rear. *27mm is for the Yellow & Orange front sway-bars.*

The price is $29.00 shipped for a set of (4) for 25mm front & 16mm rear. *25mm is for the Red front sway-bars.*

All OEM RX-8 rear sway-bars are 16mm.

I also have one set of (4) red used 25mm bushings. Asking $15.00 shipped for this one set.

My direct email is;

hayrandyl@cox.net

Thanks for looking.
Attachments
102_4884.JPG
102_4884.JPG (154.01 KiB) Viewed 2843 times
Last edited by AZ Sun Lover on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
njaremka

Re: Polly Urethane Bushings for MX-5's with OEM RX-8 sway-ba

Post by njaremka »

I'd be in for a set to work with my yellow dot sways.

Question: The bushings do not appear to be split? Would the installation involve removing the end links and slipping the bushing over the end of the bar?
AZ Sun Lover

Re: Polly Urethane Bushings for MX-5's with OEM RX-8 sway-ba

Post by AZ Sun Lover »

njaremka wrote:I'd be in for a set to work with my yellow dot sways.

Question: The bushings do not appear to be split? Would the installation involve removing the end links and slipping the bushing over the end of the bar?
The fronts "split" in the center, the rears "split" on the side. :?
On the rear, install so the "split" is at the bottom.
Just send me an email, Ok?

Thanks.