Our Goof, Your Gain...deal on Enkei 15x7 RP-F1 with TOYO RA1

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
Brian
Site Admin

Our Goof, Your Gain...deal on Enkei 15x7 RP-F1 with TOYO RA1

Post by Brian »

Shipping snafu sent a set of 15x7 41mm offset RP-F1 with 205/50/15 RA1s to a customer in Florida by mistake. If somebody wants a deal on a great track day setup before we need to haul it all the way back here...email us today! The RP-F1 is UNDER 10 pounds in this size, and made with rolling rim technology for great strength despite the light weight (same technolody used for formula 1 wheels). Save $100 if we can ship it straight to YOU instead.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Craig

Post by Craig »

Brian,

I've been thinking about getting a set of "sacrificial" tires and wheels for track days; I've done about a half dozen days, and think I might want to make a habit of it.

Do you still have these wheels & tires? I have a 2001 Miata LE. I assume these would be a good choice? Would you make a different recommendation?

If you think these would be a good choice for me, what would the total price be?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Sorry, those went fast.

But they would not fit your 01 anyway. That RP-F1 does not clear the factory big brakes. All our other 15x7 choices would work for you.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Tamago

Post by Tamago »

how much would be the total, and where in florida? i may be able to pick them up, also what is the tire size?
one man's inability to understand the basics of birth control is another man's cheap project car
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

The tire size is in the first line of the thread but as noted above with "those went fast," they sold long ago...

SOLD
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Tamago

Post by Tamago »

sorry Brian i noticed that right after posting
one man's inability to understand the basics of birth control is another man's cheap project car
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

No worries, thanks for your interest. If you fancy that Enkei RP-F1 then take a look at the RP-F1 combo deals we have going right now in the tire and wheel section. We have the 15x7 Enkei RP-F1 on a super sale price right now at $185 each, which is the lowest price we have ever had and beats most of our competitors by $30 a wheel or more. Those are IN STOCK today and that price is only good through Christmas....

Links for the wheels alone:

http://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda-Pe ... heels.html

Combo Holiday deals here:

http://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda-Pe ... Tires.html
Last edited by Brian on Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Tamago

Post by Tamago »

i have a friend looking now for his GF's Yaris, i'll shoot him an email
mpheinitz

Post by mpheinitz »

RPF1 in a 15 x7.5 would be nice.

-Mike
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Yep, but I talked with Enkei about it and it is not going to happen.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com