1990 Miata, 5sd manual, 1.8 , many upgrades!
- Torson limited slip differential and 1.8 engine with TWM independent throttle body's, Electromotive Engine management,
- Fidenza Flywheel, Competition stage II clutch,
- "New" ATI Damper crank pulley,
- Totally rebuilt engine with about 6500 miles. Jackson Racing 4-2-1 header,
- JIC adjustable coil-over suspension, New steering rack, inner & outer tie rods and front wheel bearings,
- Jackson racing Sway bars, stiffer durometer suspension bushings and engine mounts.
- Carbotech AX6 brakes.
- Panasport ultralite 13x8.5 wheels with "New" Toyo Proxes R888 tires 225-45/R13.
- "New" Cypher Steering Wheel, with original airbag still in place (have original wheel also).
No rust and original paint. Top and interior are in good condition. Vehicle is lightened no A/C no P/S no Radio just over 2000 lbs very fast and a blast to drive! over $15,000 in receipts, sorry, the hardtop is not included in the sale.
$7800 or a reasonable offer
Ph. 218-839-7064 email@example.com
please call/text or e-mail, a heavy travel schedule does not permit much time on line