For Sale: '99 OEM 15" Alloy Rims w/ Tires

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
DaveG

For Sale: '99 OEM 15" Alloy Rims w/ Tires

Post by DaveG »

The rims are the factory 15x6 alloy rims from my '99. One wheel has some minor curb rash. Other than that single cosmetic defect, they are in great condition. The rims are not damaged in any way (other than the minor curb rash), and still look new after a wash. Since I took ownership the vehicle, the rims have been washed weekly, waxed once a month, and have only received tires with curb protectors.

The tires are Fuzion ZRi 195/50/15s. 20% of the tread remains, but a couple years of street use has reduced their grip. Think of the other 80% of the tread as pointless unsprung weight. :) At this stage, these are great tires for low dollar, guilt free drifting. In my opinion, one could continue using these as commuter tires for another 6 months before replacement is necessary.

New prices of these rims at the lowest $ turned up by froogle.com:
Wheels: $170 each, $680 for 4

My price: $280 (40% of new)+shipping. Oh, and the tires are included. Will deliver to San Diego or Los Angeles.

If you prefer wheels that don't look new, for an extra $50 I'll throw in 4 brand new, JDM, light weight, race prepped S.O.S. pads. :wink:

If you'd like me to send pictures of the wheels+rims or want to make me an offer, my e-mail address is davegore@gmail.com.