NBparts:Kosei K1TS wheels,tires,engine&diff mounts,cover

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
AutoMatters

NBparts:Kosei K1TS wheels,tires,engine&diff mounts,cover

Post by AutoMatters »

Mostly 2nd generation (NB) Miata parts FOR SALE:

- Brand new, stiffer bushing set that address the loosey-goosey six-speed transmission in the MazdaSpeed Miata:
1. (2) genuine Mazda engine mounts (part no. NAY1-39-040)
2. (2) genuine Mazda differential mounts (part no. NAY1-28-890)
- $150 takes all four bushings.

- (4) Kosei K1-TS wheels from my second generation MazdaSpeed Miata: 17x7 4-100/114 ET36, painted silver. I purchased these new from The Tire Rack in Jan. 2005. Since I had a different autocross car last year they have been taking up needed space in my garage. Apparently they are currently not available new (backordered?) so this set, which is like new, might be your best bet if you want a set for your car:
- $85 per wheel.

- Brand new, genuine Mazda car cover for second generation Miata (never used - still in box, complete with cloth bag):
- $119.

- (4) Very low mileage Yokohama Advan A048 high performance tires from my 2004 MazdaSpeed Miata (the same model that is OE on the 2005 Lotus Elise Sport):
Mine are size 215/45R17 87W M (treadwear rating of 60!). When I bought them the price was $230 each before all the other stuff. The mileage on my car at the time was 4,700. I traded that car towards the purchase of my 2006 Miata to the Mazda dealer in December of the same year. The DMV Notice of Release of Liability shows that the mileage was 5,526. That is a difference of only 826 miles. Even assuming that I never used the stock tires in that time period, you're not looking at very many miles. As to fitment, I can only tell you what I used them for, which was my 2004 MazdaSpeed Miata on the advertised Kosei 17 x 7 wheels. You will need to determine if they will fit your application, if it is different. They are stored in bags in my garage.

As for price, make me a reasonable offer. You now know what they are and how much they sold for. I was going to save them for street use on my NC but I put so few miles on my Miatas that it is very likely that its stock tires will last me for a long time. Keeping another set of tires in my garage doesn't make much sense. I would rather sell them now and worry about getting replacement tires later, if I ever need to. They will go to the first person who comes here to pick them up for a reasonable price.

- Stock muffler from my second generation Miata Club Sport (hardly ever used - probably much less than 5,000 miles)
- $ (make offer).

- Inner rear trunk trim panel to increase luggage capacity (slightly) in a second generation Miata.
- $ (make offer).

OTHER Miata parts:
- The stock shocks (hardly used) from my 2006 (NC) Miata Sport.
- $ (make offer).

All parts are located at my home in San Diego, CA and I would prefer that you pick them up so that I don't have to package them for shipping (not included).

Please reply or contact me directly at jwagner2@san.rr.com.

Thank you.
:D
Jan
www.AutoMatters.net