JDM RPF-1 17x9 +45 GOLD

Show off your lightweight high-performance wheels and see here what they look like on your Mazda before you buy.
NC DRFT

JDM RPF-1 17x9 +45 GOLD

Post by NC DRFT »

Finally got them here. The tires are 245/40R17 Toyo T1R. Wheel is a 17x9 +45 5x114.3. The stock TPMS sensor is fitted.

pdxa4

Post by pdxa4 »

Looks good, I would say the color works with your Galaxy Gray very well...
06 Sunlight Silver NC, Sport LSD.
H&R coilovers, Goodwin RACE exhaust, several other mods.(Sold)
19 Artic White ND2, Club with Brembo, BBS and Recaro
Goodwin Race exhaust, RoadsterSport suspension package
99 NB 10th Anniversary
NC DRFT

Post by NC DRFT »

Thanks!! I put my Subaru set up against the NC for fun when I was changing my brakes and got the idea... so now my wife and I have matching shoes... :lol:

ppto2you

Post by ppto2you »

I demand more pictures. Top down, drifting, accelerating, perhaps a video too. It would be sinful not to share pictures of such a beautiful setup.
me FIRST!
ppto2you

Post by ppto2you »

seriously though, how's the handling? heavier steering, cornering...?
me FIRST!
NC DRFT

Post by NC DRFT »

well, i am in china now and only drove the car a few days.

the tires still had the release wax on it and I didn't get to go get the tires warmed up... I bought the NC for my wife (or so she thinks). So, I can't comment on the cornering yet. But just from some normal driving on freeway ramps and things, the car rolls a bit more now, so that suggests to me that there is more grip but I may have not noticed the increased speeds yet.

For steering weight, there is a little bit more weight when stopped, but while in motion, it is about the same. The total package weight is similar to the stock set, but there is a LOT more rubber under there.

I will try to get some pictures of the thing in motion when I get back in the states. I am ready to get that thing sideways and practice some figure 8s to get an idea of where the car needs adjustments. I think for sure, braces are in order.