Avanti Racing Apollo Mags

Show off your lightweight high-performance wheels and see here what they look like on your Mazda before you buy.
KiwiM8

Avanti Racing Apollo Mags

Post by KiwiM8 »

My 1990 NA Eunos Roadster (Imported from Japan 1996) with Avanti Racing Apollo Mags 15X6.5, 205/50/15. This car has been brought out of storage Ten Years after I purchased it in 2006. It had only 49,000Km on the clock (sorry not sure what that is in mileage) and in today’s fuel prices here in NZ of around $2.18per Litre, the average tank will set you back over here $75.00 per fill for a MX5. It has the standard DOC 1600cc and I'm looking at powering up with either a Super Charger or Turbo. I'm not sure what I'm going to do but some ideas around this would help. What's better, Turbo or Super Charger? Cheers.
Last edited by KiwiM8 on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
KiwiM8

Eunos Roadster Before Shot

Post by KiwiM8 »

Here is a before shot with the original wheels, I also had Lovell Springs from Australia fitted so it's now been lowered about 30mm (as seen in prev photos). The Apollo Rims are 15inch as I did not want a too hard a ride with 17inch and low profile tires. The wheels have gone from 185 wide to 205, do you think I should look at fitting a sway bar for better handling? The car is pretty much Stock Standard and I have just been adding upgrades as I go. I got the style bar from E-Bay in California USA and it's interesting to say that buying parts from the USA is cheaper than buying within New Zealand (figure that one out! lol) Can anyone tell me where I can purchase LED type bulbs for the tail and indicator lights in the states please? Cheers!