New NC wheels

Show off your lightweight high-performance wheels and see here what they look like on your Mazda before you buy.
colster3

New NC wheels

Post by colster3 »

Hey Brian,
Have you spied the yellow NC at SEMA? One of the guys from MX5 Mania is over there and loaded pics on facebook. It has guard flares, supercharger but relevant to this forum, 16" x 9 Enkei RPF 01s!!!

Very cute NA door handles too!
Brian
Site Admin

Re: New NC wheels

Post by Brian »

Yes, didn't write about it because that is the same MX5 "Super 20" SEMA show car they had on display last year....just repainted in brighter color this year. There are threads here and many places that covered that for many pages of discussion last year, just Google "Super 20 MX5" for lots more on that car. See the Sema Flares thread (CLICK HERE) for pics of same NC last year, and in new color this year toward the bottom of the thread.

That wheel was custom cut and welded for the show car, not a production item (Enkei not planning to make any).
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
colster3

Re: New NC wheels

Post by colster3 »

Hi Brian,

That's a real shame about the wheels, thought they might've been a new thing! I have a road going NCLE and a mutual friend Chris G is trying to talk me into selling my NB race car and getting an NC... So lots of planning and decision making :)