Enkei RPO3 on 2006-2007

Show off your lightweight high-performance wheels and see here what they look like on your Mazda before you buy.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Brian wrote:17x8, 48mm is about the limit unless you lower more. 17x9 fit under my fenders entirely but I am lower and running lots of negative camber.
And my fender lips are rolled...
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Got two more sets of these in stock today for those waiting....
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Good-Win racing web site wrote:Another strong light rim from Enkei. A great combination of quality, great finish, strength, lightness and price. a FULL INCH wider than the factory rim but within ounces of the same weight at just 17.2 in this finish. Rolling Rim technology means forged like strength. Note that Center Caps NOT included so order them elsewhere on the website if you want them. Takes an optional 75mm METAL hubcentric ring set. Narrow lugs recommended such as our McGard Spline Drive Lugs. This is a great choice for those looking to put down a little wider rubber like 235/40/17s. This SBC finish starts by polishing of the rim (which is why this version is lighter) and finishes with breakthrough technology that has enabled ENKEI to achieve a chrome-looking finish using synthetic coating and cosmetic techniques. Real chrome adds 3 pounds to a wheel this size but SBC delivers a brilliant metal finish without the high maintenance associated with chrome and is used by ENKEI to maintain lightweight characteristics and enhance the finish of these wheels. This Enkei wheel INCLUDES the center caps.
Stock number 60-1150
I'm guessing this wheel includes center cap and first mention is merely canned text that didn't get edited?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

slartibartfast wrote:
Good-Win racing web site wrote:Another strong light rim from Enkei. A great combination of quality, great finish, strength, lightness and price. a FULL INCH wider than the factory rim but within ounces of the same weight at just 17.2 in this finish. Rolling Rim technology means forged like strength. Note that Center Caps NOT included so order them elsewhere on the website if you want them. Takes an optional 75mm METAL hubcentric ring set. Narrow lugs recommended such as our McGard Spline Drive Lugs. This is a great choice for those looking to put down a little wider rubber like 235/40/17s. This SBC finish starts by polishing of the rim (which is why this version is lighter) and finishes with breakthrough technology that has enabled ENKEI to achieve a chrome-looking finish using synthetic coating and cosmetic techniques. Real chrome adds 3 pounds to a wheel this size but SBC delivers a brilliant metal finish without the high maintenance associated with chrome and is used by ENKEI to maintain lightweight characteristics and enhance the finish of these wheels. This Enkei wheel INCLUDES the center caps.
Stock number 60-1150
I'm guessing this wheel includes center cap and first mention is merely canned text that didn't get edited?
Your guess is correct...caps INCLUDED. I just fixed the listing. Thanks,
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Now that I have these wheels on my car, how do I go about sending you guys a photo for the gallery? I don't have a host.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Thanks for asking. Email them and we can post them. Just "reply" to your emailed receipt and we can post them.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
lucifuge

Post by lucifuge »

1st post....for me anyway!

I'm keen on the RP03 for my 2007 NC. I have two questions which are connected:

1. If I got the 18x7.5's, would the fenders require rolling (or other dramas)?
2. are a 40's profile possible in some tire combination or would you pretty much have to get 35s to preserve the rolling diameter?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

That choice would work best with a 225/35/18....which is a perfect stock diameter of 24.3 inches. A 215/40/18 is about a half inch tall.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Lab-ratt

RP03 17 x 7 - 45 offset, Will 215/45s clear without lipping?

Post by Lab-ratt »

Hi Brian,
Enkei in OZ doesnt seem to stock as much in the way of rim sizes and offsets. I'm looking at fitting RP03s in a 17 x 7 with a 45 offset running 215/45s. I'm looking for better grip and guard filling without the need to lip the rear. The cars a hardtop lowered with the Eibach Pro Kit. What do you think???
lucifuge

Post by lucifuge »

Brian wrote:That choice would work best with a 225/35/18....which is a perfect stock diameter of 24.3 inches. A 215/40/18 is about a half inch tall.
Thank you Brian. Handling differences aside between the 17x8 and 18x7.5's, do you think there would be a significant / noticeable difference in road noise/comfort in the 18's vs the 17s? (assuming same tire brand/type to control against that variable)? Ie the profiles 35's vs 40s