Enkei RPO3 on 2006-2007

Show off your lightweight high-performance wheels and see here what they look like on your Mazda before you buy.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

That rim is real close to stock. For a super light tire see the Michelin PS2
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
EvoStevo

Post by EvoStevo »

Brian, what size is the center bore for the stock wheel?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

67mm
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
ZIPNBYE

Post by ZIPNBYE »

Brian,

I've sent in a web-based inquiry, but haven't received a response...

To my questions, do you need to fender-lip roll the car with the 17x8 wheels and 235-40-R17 tires? My car is currently at the stock ride height (I'm still waiting for Bilstein to release the PSS9 coil-overs you informed me of months back), so is it critical right away, or would I need to do it when I dropped the car???

For shipping, can you handle wheels and tires easily to Canada?

As to the centre-cap, the website isn't 100% clear on this...ie: does the 17x8 wheel come with the cap, but none of the other sizes?

All for now...but perhaps you can response off list to me at rtdekker AT telusplanet DOT net.

Thanks!
Richard
2007 MX-5 GT/PP/PRHT | Stormy Blue Mica / saddle brown | #1 of 16 special order cars | Signed by Takao Kijima & Tom Matano
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

The wheel comes with the cap. That combo clears...without fender lip roll.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
ZIPNBYE

Post by ZIPNBYE »

Brian,

How much longer for delivery...are we nearly two weeks into the four-week delay?
Richard
2007 MX-5 GT/PP/PRHT | Stormy Blue Mica / saddle brown | #1 of 16 special order cars | Signed by Takao Kijima & Tom Matano
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Talked with Enkei yesterday, our next shipment is due in from Japan next week with RP03, RS+M, and more...
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
ZIPNBYE

Post by ZIPNBYE »

:cry:
Still unlikely to be here before May 23rd, when I leave to attend the 7th Annual Topless Sun Run event in Kelowna, BC, hosted by the Okanagan Valley Miata Club.

Ah well, that's 3,500 less kilometres on the new tires then anyway...
Richard
Kaze

Post by Kaze »

Brian wrote:Here is the front looking down...showing the 235/40/17s fit under the fenders with the 48mm offset.

Hi Brian, I like how the rim at this size tucks in neatly under the fender when viewed from the top down. My car is only lowered by ~0.8" so the wheels aren't pulled inwards that much, and I believe the 17x9 RPF1 you carry would stick out of the fenders judging from the picture on the red NC owned by Mr. Venieris.

What is the widest rim I could fit on my car without having the rim stick out from a top down view? Would a 17x8 45mm offset RPF1 stick out?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

17x8, 48mm is about the limit unless you lower more. 17x9 fit under my fenders entirely but I am lower and running lots of negative camber.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com