Enkei RS+M

Show off your lightweight high-performance wheels and see here what they look like on your Mazda before you buy.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Here is a cropped version for those bandwidth challenged...Adam Daly's nicely setup NC with our Enkei RSM 17x8, 48mm offset.

Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
kdawg

Post by kdawg »

Brian,

Would those wheels work with 245/40/17 Hoosiers without fender rolling? I figure the offset might be just enough different from the Enkei RP-F1 17x8s to make a difference.

I plan on getting the JIC FLT A2s from you probably in late July. I want to avoid rolling if I can help it, but I will do it if necessary on my 2006 NC

Thanks. This my first post. I have been lurking since I bought my car and found out about your shop when in SD on the SCNAX event in early May. I have the Winning Blue NC that was dead stock.

Great site by ther way. I have learned tons.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

I generally tell folks that 235/40/17 is the max STREET tire that can be fit on the NC without rub...and the best chance of fitting it is at 48mm offset. Once we cross into race tires which are wider the risk of rub is there. Thus, this 48mm offset gives the best chance of fitting the 245/40/17 Hoosier but that tire is so wide it is too tough to call and will depend on variables such as camber, height, etc.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
bluemeany

Post by bluemeany »

I cant see that the 235s I have would fit without a roll in the rear, not without constantly worrying about about it.

Bite the bullet and get Eastwoods fender roller then sell it on Ebay for nearly what you paid for it.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

What I usually tell folks is based on the amount of lowering we usually do....obviously the amount of lowering is a big variable on fitment. Bluemeany (Adam) is on the Ohlins coilovers and has them set MUCH lower than most owners go. Most folks are lowering using the Eibach Pro Kit and if the pictures are any guide Bluemeany is an extra inch lower than what we get with the Eibach ProKit. For most folks not lowered near as much as you, the 235/40/17 in a street tire at 48mm has in fact been an easy fit without rub issues..
Last edited by Brian on Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
JeffW

Post by JeffW »

I ordered my RS-M/tire package from Brian on Friday. Can't wait till they arrive. Yoo-hoo.
Last edited by JeffW on Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JeffW

Post by JeffW »

Here are some pictures of mine that I just received today from Brian
http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=246742

Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Looks Great Jeff!
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian