New Enkei GTC01

Show off your lightweight high-performance wheels and see here what they look like on your Mazda before you buy.
Brian
Site Admin

New Enkei GTC01

Post by Brian »

Photos courtesy of Customer Clayton Tompkins...

Shown here in 17x8 48mm offset with Toyo T1R 235/40/17

Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
ctompkins5

Post by ctompkins5 »

Just thought I would throw a note up here... The pictures don't even come close to doing justice to these wheels. The finish on them is absolutely fantastic! Also, you cant tell from these pics, but the inside of the wheels are black, which helps to really emphasize the color depth and brilliance of the face. The color changes depending on the lighting conditions, sort of a silky gun-metal in low light, and when you hit them with full sunlight they really pop. The angle of the light effects it too. The form is excellent... the spokes gently arch from the inside of the rim toward the center and smoothly curve into the dished out center.

I cant even begin to explain what a difference the the 235 tire makes, both asthetically and for handling, but I'm sure most of you know.

Thanks again Brian!
I am one extremely satisfied customer!
Clayton
jaball77

Post by jaball77 »

Are you lowered? Any problems with rubbing?
ctompkins5

Post by ctompkins5 »

No rubbing. The car had the factory installed sport suspension when I got it, but I have not lowered it any from there...yet. I may install the Eibach coilover kit soon, which potentially might give me a slight rub acording to Brian, but nothing that a minor fender roll can't fix.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Finally got two sets more of these in stock for those interested...
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
wotolliver

Post by wotolliver »

I have a 2008 on order and considering getting the wheels and tires you put on your car. Are you happy with the purchase?
ctompkins5

Post by ctompkins5 »

Extremely happy! I love these wheels and I get so many complements on them. The extra tread width and better tires makes a huge difference. Definitely worth the $$$.
wotolliver

Post by wotolliver »

Brian:
Is the weight on the SC03 17x8 over the limit. I like the design and the SBC.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Customer Adam Daly's hot MX5

Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
ctompkins5

Hot Car!!

Post by ctompkins5 »

Great wheels Adam! :) Hope you like them as much as I love mine. What size set up did you get. You look substantially lowered, so I'm guessing those are 17x7 the way they fit under the wheel wells, but I can really tell for sure from the pictures. Looks grat with the Air Dams and Side Skirts. Man that is really low, what suspension set up are you running on?