NC Limited stock style in wider size? anyone?

Show off your lightweight high-performance wheels and see here what they look like on your Mazda before you buy.
Lyndon

NC Limited stock style in wider size? anyone?

Post by Lyndon »

I've been looking to keep the same style that came on my 3rd generation limited except I want 8 wide or at least 7.5 and different offset. I've been trying to find the original manufacture of the stock wheels to see if the original spoke pattern that came on NC Limited is available in different sizes and widths.
NC limited #1410 of 3500 Velocity Red Mica All Black Leather, Eibach pro kit springs, Roadster Sport exhaust,Fujita Cold Air Intake, Sirius Radio.

" I need a Girlfriend so I don't have to make so many decisions on my own"
slochap

Post by slochap »

I've always heard that Enkei makes that wheel - I understand they make most, if not all, of Mazda's wheels.
'06 MX-5, Galaxy Gray, 6 speed, Eibach Sways and Springs, Tinted, Sirius, Voodoo Magnum, Thompson Horn, RoadsterSport Duals
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Yep, Enkei makes most factory Mazda wheels....but they do it on exclusive contract and they don't make them wider, etc. Look to one of Enkei's Racing Line wheels to go wider with same quality.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Lyndon

Post by Lyndon »

Thank you guys for the replies, I too have read that enkei makes the
Mazda MX-5 wheels but didn't know about the exclusive part of it.

There are a few wheels that I like from enkei but, I just wanted the limited to still look like a limited to a certain extent.

You guys have any thoughts on Wheel spacers as far as problems that may be associated with them and limits on how far I could move the wheels out. I'm thinking maybe like 25-30 mm.

http://www.mx5-3rdgenerationlimited.com ... nn%202.jpg

This is a picture of an NC Limited (#2144) in Gemany that has the size spacers on it that I mentioned... wish my Eibach pro kit lowered my car that low.. but, maybe it's the spacers that make it look lower.. Maybe eibach sport springs.. It just looks lower than mine especially in the rear. Thanks for providing the best site on the web for the MX-5s.
NC limited #1410 of 3500 Velocity Red Mica All Black Leather, Eibach pro kit springs, Roadster Sport exhaust,Fujita Cold Air Intake, Sirius Radio.

" I need a Girlfriend so I don't have to make so many decisions on my own"