Konig DAYLITE wheels?

Show off your lightweight high-performance wheels and see here what they look like on your Mazda before you buy.
SamG

Konig DAYLITE wheels?

Post by SamG »

Brian, I was looking at the Konig website and saw some Daylite wheels in Black with yellow pinstripe in 16x7 that would look great on my yellow '02 sport, what is the availability of these? I'll be AX in Street Touring and tracking the car so thinking of Azenis RT615's, what size would fit or would you drop down to 15X7?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

They don't show any 16 inch in inventory yet....but I will ask them to weigh one for me when they actually get it (their website weights are usually "optimistic" which is why our weights for Konig wheels on our website rarely agree with their "listed" weights....we post the REAL weight).

As for the "right" size for Street Touring I think all bets are off this year because of all the new tires coming to market....we really won't know the hot combo this year for a few more months (most of the new sizes and tires are not yet even available to test...but will be soon). I like the Falken (especially for the price), I like the Bridgestone, but who knows....the new Toyo or Khumo may end up being the hot ticket and only time will tell us that answer.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Had a request to stick one of these 15 inch Konig Daylite wheels on the scale to double check the weight....a perfect 12. 8)

Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Papa Smurf

How about these on a Mariner Blue 93?

Post by Papa Smurf »

http://shopping.netsuite.com/core/media ... ab52156da0

I am half kidding but it would make the car stand out! And perhaps some with stop thinking of it as a "cute" (chick) car.

They look a little red on the website. How about Green:

http://shopping.netsuite.com/core/media ... 500a0f62d7

Hey, if it doesn't work there is always BBQ paint!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
ChaoZ

Re: Konig DAYLITE wheels?

Post by ChaoZ »

SamG wrote:Brian, I was looking at the Konig website and saw some Daylite wheels in Black with yellow pinstripe in 16x7 that would look great on my yellow '02 sport, what is the availability of these? I'll be AX in Street Touring and tracking the car so thinking of Azenis RT615's, what size would fit or would you drop down to 15X7?
I have the exact same question (except my car is a 02 Blazing Yellow SE). Did you end up getting the Daylite wheel, SamG? Also wondering if I should go down to 15 from my stock 16" Enkeis.