body kits and rims

Mazda 2, Mazda 3 and 6 Parts and Performance from Intakes to Headers, Exhaust, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits... it's all there.
atafreestyle18

body kits and rims

Post by atafreestyle18 »

Hello,
I would like to put a body kit on my car. I have found two different styles. Does anyone have any recommendations as to websites I can look at to find more than the two I have found?
Also, I am wanting to get some rims on the car. If you have pictures with different styles of rims on a mazda3, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Tracy
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

No body kit pics here but another customer saw your post and sent us some very nice pictures of the Enkei RP-F1 rims he got from us. Got them posted in our wheel gallery at the bottom of the page at this link:

http://www.good-win-racing.com/mazda-ta ... c.php?t=23
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
atafreestyle18

thank you

Post by atafreestyle18 »

Thank you. If you come across any more pictures I would like to see them. I am looking for something a bit different in the rims. Instead of it having five/six straight lines going outward, I am looking for ones that curve maybe...something around there.
Same with body kits, if you come across any information, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you,
Tracy