Front Bumper and Roll Cage for RX8

Mazda RX7 and RX8 Suspension, Intakes, Headers, Exhaust, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
yarix8

Front Bumper and Roll Cage for RX8

Post by yarix8 »

Hi Brian,
I see on your website a RX8 with the mazdaspeed front bumper (I believe it is the original one). However in the store I see no mazdaspeed bumper: would be possible for you to sell such item?

There are also roll cages for the Miata in the store, but none for the RX8. Would be possible to get one? What would you suggest?

I am already interested in Enkei wheels, RB header, RB dual resonated midpipe, air intake and I would like to bring together as many items as possible in order to reduce shipping cost (I live in Switzerland)

Thank you

Yari
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Front Bumper and Roll Cage for RX8

Post by Brian »

Hi Yari

Roll bars for RX8 are in the website storebut shipment by freight overseas would be incredibly expensive for something that heavy and large (easily costs MORE to ship than to buy the roll bar). Thus, strongly suggest you find cage maker in Europe.

However, Enkei wheels, RB header, RB dual resonated midpipe, air intake are easily sent by standard shipment methods....USPS, UPS, and FED EX.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
yarix8

Post by yarix8 »

and what about the MS front bumper?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Sorry, same story on that bumper....would at least double the cost to ship that International because that box is too big for standard shipping rates by USPS, UPS or FED EX. It would need to go freight. You are much better off getting that in Europe.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com