Good-Win Racing's RX8

Mazda RX7 and RX8 Suspension, Intakes, Headers, Exhaust, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Brian
Site Admin

Good-Win Racing's RX8

Post by Brian »

Started as a 2004 Sport package 6 speed on the cover of MazdaSport Magazine and as the project car for the magazine it has gone through several levels of mods. A great looker and an incredibly fun track day toy and STU class autocross toy. Includes ALL the goodies including Racing Beat Rev-i intake, JIC shock tower brace, Borla exhaust, and 17 pound Enkei RP-F1 18x9.5 rims at all four corners with Falken RT615 275/35/18 (about 50% tread left). Also includes the MazdaSpeed front nose shown here (and the factory original nose too). Racing Brake big brake kit with four piston calipers up front and stainless lines at all four corners and two piece rotors all around with Hawk HP Plus pads all around. Suspension is JIC coilovers with Racing Beat sway bars and upgraded endlinks. .

Last edited by Brian on Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Got LOTS of requests for more info and pictures this week. Will try posting more photos in separate link here. Expect that link to load SLOWLY because of the many high definition photos.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Okay, photos are UP!

Here is the thread:

http://www.good-win-racing.com/mazda-ta ... .php?t=440
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
AnthonyD

Post by AnthonyD »

Deleted for not paying attention.....
Last edited by AnthonyD on Wed May 23, 2007 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnthonyD

Post by AnthonyD »

ok i'm retarded...i just realized your time ( 1:28 ) that i mentioned in my previous post was CCW on streets. My time ( 1:36 ) that I reference on streets is CW with the bowl. I've never ran it CCW, but I hear it's a faster track CCW so know I don't feel too bad.

Have you guys ever ran it CW with the bowl? What were your times?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Have gotten our RX8 to a best of 1:27 CCW and 1:28 CW (both times with the bowl). Some folks are faster CW....but I prefer the CCW direction.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
AnthonyD

Post by AnthonyD »

Brian wrote:Have gotten our RX8 to a best of 1:27 CCW and 1:28 CW (both times with the bowl). Some folks are faster CW....but I prefer the CCW direction.
wow and that's with the skid pad???

could you please give us an update on what is currently done to the 8??

Thank you Brian!
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

yeah, with the skidpad too. The only thing new on the car not already listed above is the tires....currently on Toyo R888 (which will be available next month as successor to the RA1).
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com