High flow cat midpipe

Mazda RX7 and RX8 Suspension, Intakes, Headers, Exhaust, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
gerry1976

High flow cat midpipe

Post by gerry1976 »

Hi Brian,
I have just bought a rb exhaust from you, (perfect service, thanks again from italy):) ! Now i have on my car the rb revi with duct and the rb exhaust, but I would like to buy also a high flow cat midpipe.
How you think about that? I wait for your suggestions. Thanks in advance for your answer. :)
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Hello,

The highflow cat helps just a little on the power. Does not really change the sound much.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
biemazda

Post by biemazda »

well it adds a bit power but doesn't really contribute that much on the sound.. but it would really depends on you.. if you really want to install one or not.. good luck.. anyways, I'm going to replace my mazda intermediate pipe with a new one, I'm searching what's best..
REVITHI

Re: High flow cat midpipe

Post by REVITHI »

I just had my 2009 Rx8 r3 exhaust and intake completey modify. I installed racing beat headers, midpipe, dual single tip cat back, CAI and SR racing under drive pulleys. What a huge difference in proformance and sound. Everything just all works great together. Wow what restrictions the stock car had. I just awakening a sleeping beast. It is a beautifull, yet intimidating sound you get with the racing beat products.
REVITHI