YES, you can fit 18x9.5s all four corners with 275s

Mazda RX7 and RX8 Suspension, Intakes, Headers, Exhaust, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
scsi

Post by scsi »

will i be able to run in STU with a full Mazdaspeed kit?
scsi

Post by scsi »

..seems doable.
F. Addition of spoilers, splitters, body kits, rear wings and non-functional scoops/vents is allowed. The intent of this allowance is to accommodate commonly avaiable appearance kits, and replicas thereof, which have no significant aerodynamic function at Solo speeds. Body kits are limited to bumper covers, valances, side skirts, and fender flares. Standard parts may not be removed except for the substitution of spoilers, rear wings, bumper covers and valances. Rear wings must attach only aft of the rear wheel centerline. Total surface area of all spoilers, splitters and rear wing may not exceed 8 square feet as seen from above (see 12.9). Substitution of rear spoilers or wings must retain any original third brake light functionality unless otherwise equipped. No underbody panels may be added or substituted. The drilling of holes for the purpose of mounting these pieces is permitted.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Wheels back in stock!..

Limited quantity...order now or complain later!
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
tottoatol

RP-F1's & Falken 615RT's

Post by tottoatol »

Brian,
Posting here too...I'll take 4 please.
I'll send you an email as well...
---
Can you all mount & balance the Falken 615RT's on them too...and ship it all as a package? No shaving needed.... :-}
I can get the 615's from Tire Rack (or Discount)...but additional S&H and getting my Tire & Align place to mount/balance them too...is more time/charge.
Tks.
Tom
scsi

Post by scsi »

i just saw a car with these rims and 275 all around. i was a bit put off by the fact that the front tires stuck out of the fenders a lil bit, but the car was also stock height. i also did notice that your lowered car did not have this issue. i'm lowered on tein flex, does this mean my wheels wont stick out also?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Mine are nicely tucked in at all four corners on our RX8. Yes, as you lower the car they will look more and more tucked in. Another variable is the amount of negative camber and we run a good amount (about negative 2 up front).
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
scsi

Post by scsi »

i test fitted a set of your rims on my car this morning. they are beautiful! i will order some time in the future. i still have camber specs within stock range and they fit in nicely, now just gotta see if they'll rub while under load. also you should know, itd be extremely tough if not impossible to use stock lug nuts with these wheels. didnt know that...
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

You are certainly right, stock lugs NOT recommended on these. Extended length narrow lugs much preferred. Our Team Dynamics forged lugs and our McGard Spline drive lugs both work very well on these.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

RX8 with our Enkei RP-F1 SBC "Super Black Chrome" Finish 18x9.5....mounted with 245/40/18 tires. These are not the best pictures but I wanted to put near sunset pics up so folks can see the big difference between seeing these in the shade (where they look polished or chromed) and seeing them in the direct sunlight where you can see the underlying black.

Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
rx8duder55

Post by rx8duder55 »

Brian, I love the look of those RPF1's. I was also looking at those Toyo Proxes T1R's and they look like a good tire for the street. I am not intending to do any type of track driving. So for pure street use, do you know what kind of tread life these tires have? I picked up my 04 RX8 (now has 28000 miles) used about a year ago, and the stock tires are shot already. I've barely driven it hard at all because they've been worrying me so much.

I don't have the money to buy tires that will only last me 25 k miles or so before I have to drive like a grandma. Are the Toyos a good choice? I would be happy to give you my business if you feel they are a reliable, longer lasting tire compared to stock.

P.S. Eventually when I get the money I would like to lower my car similar to what you've done with yours. Could you explain to me about camber and what that does to the car? And also, what do you mean when you say you performed a rear fender roll? Thanks!
The only thing between me and my dream ride is money!