Is RX8 like cars in popular mechanics when we were kids?

Mazda RX7 and RX8 Suspension, Intakes, Headers, Exhaust, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.

RX8 body design- SEXY or MACHO?

SEXY
100%
MACHO
No votes

Total votes: 13

Glenn Musshorn

Is RX8 like cars in popular mechanics when we were kids?

Post by Glenn Musshorn »

Aloha Gang!
Just picked up My Rotary eXperiment three days ago. Im itching to tromp on her but I think I'll let her get used to me first. I get the feeling that this cars appearance and performance possibilities are even more than I had originaly thought. Do I hear a HELLZ YEEAH?????
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Welcome and thanks for the enthusiasm!

I have loved the look since it came out. Initially I was hot to switch the nose for the MazdaSpeed nose but it is not legal in STU competition so I have resisted the urge and over time the factory nose has grown on me. Love the wheel arches....looks downright awesome lowered a little. See our pics with the 18x9.5 wheels in the other section of this forum for what the RX8 can look like lowered with meatier shoes....AWESOME.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
dgeisler

Post by dgeisler »

I love the looks and the fact I can take it to the track one day, and throw my wife and 2 kids in it the next day for a drive to the grocery store. Gotta love versatility. ;)

The more I dig into this car, the more I discover the factory did a heck of a job in the first place with this one!