ND Sway Bar Install Notes

Installations instructions for MonsterFlow intakes, Big Brake Kits, shocks and more.

Re: ND Sway Bar Install Notes

Postby SamM452 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:07 am

Please note that the end links are very close to vertical with the OEM sway bar installed yet with the road sport bars, the top of end links move in towards the center of the car by about 2 inches, about 15 to 20 degrees or more
SamM452

Postby Brian » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:53 am

And none of that causes any issues in our experience. I am at Laguna Seca Raceway for the next five days or I would post pics from my wife's RF with same bars, but I recall the links are indeed close to the headlight leveler, non-issue after many thousands of miles, same with the bushing design and location.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Postby SamM452 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:32 am

as i noted before my end links were actually hitting the head light leveler not just close to it
SamM452

Postby SamM452 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:14 am

Does anybody have pics of the RSB installed? I am having problems with mine and would like to see how it should look on the car.
SamM452

Postby SamM452 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:47 am

its been over 10 days since my request for picture of an installed RSB I guess that Brian inspects all parts that ship from Goodwin Racing and its impossible to get a bad part shipped to customers, I will never buy another part from Good-win Racing again
SamM452

Postby Brian » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:34 pm

SamM452 wrote:its been over 10 days since my request for picture of an installed RSB I guess that Brian inspects all parts that ship from Goodwin Racing and its impossible to get a bad part shipped to customers, I will never buy another part from Good-win Racing again

Notice your pic request was directed to 'anybody' reading the thread, not me or Good-Win Racing in particular. So, that makes it rather odd that you are blaming Good-Win Racing for not getting the picture fast enough when that random 'anybody' you addressed did not reply fast enough for you. After Laguna I was in Africa for 12 year wedding anniversary trip, not home for 3 weeks, or I could have replied sooner with my own pic. A followup to me in particular, something like "Hey Brian, are you home yet, and if so, can you get me a pic per my post above since my request to the universe got no reply?" would have been both polite and effective.

Here is pic from my wife's RF with RSB.

I recall stock link has a thicker head. You can unlock the bar locks and push bar a bit away from the contact point, move the slide locks to other side of the D clips as needed to make this happen. Or, use a link with smaller head like you see here on our RF.
Attachments
RFrearlinks.jpg
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Installation Instructions