Shop to install Rollbar in NJ

Installations instructions for MonsterFlow intakes, Big Brake Kits, shocks and more.
Papa Smurf

Shop to install Rollbar in NJ

Post by Papa Smurf »

Can anyone recceond a shop in NJ (or Eastern PA - Bucks County / Lehigh Valley) with experience in installing roll bars in Miata's.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
mann

Post by mann »

What generation miata and which roll bar?
06 turbo
Papa Smurf

Roll Bar

Post by Papa Smurf »

NA - 1993

Boss Frog Double Hoop

Thanks.

Joe
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

The Dealer Alternative East
62 Franklin Ave.
West Orange, NJ 07052
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Papa Smurf

Dealer Alternative

Post by Papa Smurf »

They estimate 6 hours - what do you think?
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Dealer Alternative

Post by Brian »

Papa Smurf wrote:They estimate 6 hours - what do you think?
Sounds right....same out here. 4 hours for an Autopower install, 5 for harddog, 6 for the double hoop BossFrog. The BossFrog's more substantial connections, including extra mounting points (to the center trans tunnel), mean more drilling, trimming of carpet, assembly, etc. The upside of the extra work for install is that no brace we can sell you will do a better job of making the Miata feel brand new again....the double hoop does a great job of tying the middle to the rear.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Papa Smurf

Roll Bar Installed - Dealer Alternative - did a GREAT job

Post by Papa Smurf »

Picked up the car this evening. While Dealer Alternative wasn't particularly convenient - about 40 miles away (remeber this is Suburban NJ - 40 niles can seem like 140 at times!) - it was well worth the trip - as my parents always told me when I was younger - "Nothing worthwhile is easy".

Seth Goodwin - no relation (?) - is the consumate perfectionist. He is a pleasure to deal with; professional, and delivered on time.

My bigest concern was the "cosmetics" - my car only has 44k miles on the clock and is in excellent condition - I didn't want someone to to make a mess out of the interior.

Turns out there was no need to worry - the installation came out perfect! I will post some images on the Product Picture Galery in the next few days or so.

I would highly recommend The Dealer Alternative to anyone - he is truly a pleasure to deal with and without any doubt - worth the trip.