Beatrush harness bar install question (NC)

Installations instructions for MonsterFlow intakes, Big Brake Kits, shocks and more.
07miata

Beatrush harness bar install question (NC)

Post by 07miata »

Hello,
I cannot read Japanese so I'm not sure if I'm assembling the washers correctly. Is the below the correct order, from top to bottom, when attaching the Beatrush harness bar for an NC? I want to make sure the bottom only includes one OEM spacer washer, followed by the included Beatrush washer, followed by the OEM retaining washer. In stock form there are 3 OEM spacer washers at the bottom, I want to ensure there is only 1 at the bottom when I'm done (I can't tell if the last thing in the instructions is the retaining washer or an OEM spacer washer).

For anyone reading without a service manual, the manual says the bolt should be torqued to 28.2-57.8 ft lbs.

Thanks!

^
|
OEM BOLT
OEM LOCK WASHER
INCLUDED BEATRUSH WASHER
HARNESS BAR
OEM SPACER WASHER
OEM WASHER WITH EXTENDED CYLINDER THINGY
OEM SEAT BELT "PLATE"
OEM SPACER WASHER (is this correct?)
INCLUDED BEATRUSH WASHER
OEM RETAINING WASHER (is this correct?)
|
v
BOTTOM
JohnnyDread

Re: Beatrush harness bar install question (NC)

Post by JohnnyDread »

The picture in the Beatrush installation sheet is correct. It is important to install the washers in the right order so that the height of the bar is correct and you can get the plastic cover back on.

In the diagram, there is a number next to a couple of the washers, these are the ones that came with the bar.