Lower A-arm on 93 Miata

Installations instructions for MonsterFlow intakes, Big Brake Kits, shocks and more.
vartech

Lower A-arm on 93 Miata

Post by vartech »

Is there anything that I need to take into account when replacing the Lower A-Arm? The car was in a accident and my brother inlaw got new car fever. He purchased a limited edition 2006 miata. and was going to junk the 93. Only damage was the driver arms and tie rods. and wheel.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Nothing special on that. The only possible complication I can think of is if you have the 93 Special Edition which was black with red interior if memory serves. That car was lower than the rest of the breed and had a different tie rod part number.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
vartech

Post by vartech »

Brian wrote:Nothing special on that. The only possible complication I can think of is if you have the 93 Special Edition which was black with red interior if memory serves. That car was lower than the rest of the breed and had a different tie rod part number.

Thanks for the reply. What I need to know is as far as taking the old one off and replacing it with a new one. Is it just ornary bolts or there more like do I pay attention to position of the bolt etc.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Just bolts. Will need an alignment after...
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com