Installing an air conditioner for 2000 miata

Installations instructions for MonsterFlow intakes, Big Brake Kits, shocks and more.
smileyinnj

Installing an air conditioner for 2000 miata

Post by smileyinnj »

Is it possible to install an air conditioner into a Miata (2000)? I told my friend that he can get it done and that there use to be dealer installations kits available. He bought it without air in 2000 and now is moving South, and says he has to sell it because it has no air. I beg to differ. I have a 1991 Miata with air by the way. Someone out there please help us guiding us to how we go about installing, or buying what we need to install air. I could have a mechanie install if it was possible. Help!!!!!
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Can be done....but much easier to simply sell it and buy another with air already installed.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
brendya

Post by brendya »

What is the average temperature you set your air conditioning at?
We live in central FL. My husband is from a tropical climate and does not want to use air conditioning at all. I would love the air to be set at about 75 but have compromised and am willing to have it set at 80 degrees. I think this is very reasonable, but he insists it is set at about 83 degrees if it is on at all. At this temperature I am very uncomfortable and have trouble sleeping. Am I being unreasonable here or is he?