Sway Bars

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
e4tnu

Sway Bars

Post by e4tnu »

Hi Brian I am looking to upgrade my anti roll bars on my 2009 mx5 mk3 R/C to something stiffer and I have been looking at your list of items i.e. Cobalt sway bar, Eibach, sway bar and the new racing beat bars.
Firstly which ones are available (we are having trouble getting Eibach over here)
Secondly I may be using my car for the odd track day but mainly it is my daily commute but I would still like to make it quite stiff I will be upgrading the drop links as well but there is no shortage of those over here.
Also thinking about the Beat rush rear shock tower brace and the Cowl mounting bracket for a front tower brace, also could you recommend a front tower brace as I have A/C on my car and I read that there may be an issue with the A/C lines.
Finally if you have these in stock I will need a price for the items and shipping cost to England.
All the best Adrian.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Sway Bars

Post by Brian »

Email us a full address so we can look at shipment choices. I am a fan of the new Racing Beat bars. They looked at the other choices on the market and offered all the features at a great price.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
e4tnu

Post by e4tnu »

So are the sway bars that come as standard on my mx solid or hollow and what are the racing beat bars solid or hollow ?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Factory 06+ are tubular, and aftermarket are tubular too....just BIGGER.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
e4tnu

Post by e4tnu »

Just as a point of interest is there such a thing as a solid sway bar, because all of the makes I have googled seem to be hollow (tubular)
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

The industry has been moving more and more to the tubular bars, even from the factory....saves weight.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
e4tnu

Post by e4tnu »

:?: Ok Brian got that thanks. So if there is an issue with a Beatrush Tower Brace and the A/C can I still use the mounting cowl and another make of brace without any problems like the Cobalt or is there any other makes you could recommend?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Have yet to see a shock tower design that really works with everything...it is too bad that the MazdaSpeed brace is so screwed up on price and fitment with driver's side shock adjustment knobs. I currently run no shock tower brace on our autocross and track supercharged 07. Having that brace on it didn't make any difference in our times in testing. In theory the shock tower brace should help....but we have not been able to find that improvement so far. In contrast, the underbody bracing had real impact on performance, differences you can feel in driving, and test against the clock in testing, but the shock tower brace on or off doesn't seem to make much difference.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
e4tnu

Post by e4tnu »

Great information Brian thanks for that, I think I will turn my attention to the underside and have a re-think. :roll: