Sebring with NARRA MAY 12, 13, 14

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
Brian
Site Admin

Sebring with NARRA MAY 12, 13, 14

Post by Brian »

What happens when you combine some World Challenge guys as organizers, a TV package including SPEED personalities like Tom Hnatiw, and Hoosier Tire contingency? You get the North American Road Racing Association's (NARRA) Racing and Time Trial series. With a simple power to weight class formula a well set up track Miata can be very competitive in a field of Vettes & Vipers.

No affiliation, just looking to share the fun after I won their TT2 class at their last event in our "NCLIGHT" project, getting my free contingency Hoosier tires ordered up today! Another MX5 owner won the TT2 class at their Road Atlanta event. That's two for two on their season....and it would be super cool if an MX5 wins the class at every event. I can't make it out east to Sebring, but perhaps other forum members can?

To sign up or see the schedule, which follows up Sebring with New Jersey Motorsports Part, VIR, Hastings, Texas World Speedway, and Daytona, visit their site: NARRA

Pictures from the CHUCKWALLA RACEWAY event we thoroughly enjoyed HERE.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com