2009 Mazda RX-8 for Sale!!!! 17,500

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
rmarcusb

2009 Mazda RX-8 for Sale!!!! 17,500

Post by rmarcusb »

Hello again fans of Good-Win-Racing,

It's Marcus again. Your friendly Mazda enthusiast who's moving from LA to NYC and needs to sell his cars:(

We're a total Mazda family. And now it's time to sell my wife's car, a beautiful Gray/ 2009/Sport RX-8 with only 11,800 miles!

The Specs:

Gray with Black Cloth Interior
Automatic

Tinted back seat and rear windows
MazdaSpeed Aluminum Pedals
RX-8 Aluminum Door Sill Plates
Racing Beat Exhaust
MazdaSpeed Spoiler
Flat Black Tenzo Wheels

My wife has the dream of all commutes, 3.5 miles from our front door. So needles to say, this car is brand frikin new. Perfect Carfax report. Just a few scuffs on the rims. But nothing major. It's been garaged on both sides of the commute. And I've waxed it diligently every month. My wife just loved the style and handling of this car. We've had it on Auto Trader for some time now, but it doesn't seem to be going down too well with that crowd. So I thought I'd see what you all might think. If anyone needs an amazing Rotary for almost 13K off sticker, this is your car:)

Pics attached. Feel free to email me with questions directly or respond to this post. I need to sell it by the 26th of this month. So if no one is interested, I'll just sell it to Carmax:(

Thanks again all!

Cheers, Marcus
Attachments
IMG_0381.jpg
IMG_0381.jpg (183.28 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
IMG_0384.jpg
IMG_0384.jpg (179.43 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
IMG_0382.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg (178.5 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
'06 NC, Black on Black with Sport Package
MazdaSpeed Body Kit and Sway Bars, AEM Cold Air Intake, Goodwin Racing Roadster Sport Dual Exhaust, Eibach ProKit Springs, Enkei JS+M Wheels with NITTO Tires
Todd

Re: 2009 Mazda RX-8 for Sale!!!! 17,500

Post by Todd »

For what its worth, I purchased Marcus' other car for sale the black NC.
I found Marcus took immaculate care of the vehicle and he went out of his way: gave me first right of refusal when I told him I was very serious about coming to see the car with payment in hand, even though it was a week to line it up.
He even delivered the car intentionally with a full tank of gas, a pretty classy touch knowing I had to drive it home 140 miles.
I didn't see his RX but I am willing to bet its also in immaculate condition if you are considering it.
My two cents, Todd