NA/NB Flares or Universal Flares For NC?

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
KDL323

NA/NB Flares or Universal Flares For NC?

Post by KDL323 »

I plan on fitting some 18x10 +25 with either a 225 or 235 tire. My fenders are already rolled and pulled, but I want to go a different route and pick up some flares. I was wondering if I should pick up some NA/NB flares and test fit them to see if they work or pick up some Universal flares? I saw the one's that they have available for the NC, but I dont really like the design of it. The NA/NB ones are more of my taste. Do you guys it's possible to make them fit?
NC1
CHeavin_2006

Re: NA/NB Flares or Universal Flares For NC?

Post by CHeavin_2006 »

225/235 on a 10" wide wheel? That's tiny. I run 245/255 on a 17x9
rpmchris

Re: NA/NB Flares or Universal Flares For NC?

Post by rpmchris »

KDL323 wrote:I plan on fitting some 18x10 +25 with either a 225 or 235 tire. My fenders are already rolled and pulled, but I want to go a different route and pick up some flares. I was wondering if I should pick up some NA/NB flares and test fit them to see if they work or pick up some Universal flares? I saw the one's that they have available for the NC, but I dont really like the design of it. The NA/NB ones are more of my taste. Do you guys it's possible to make them fit?
Look on eBay for a seller named jendosa or jendosa1. He has lots of sizes and shapes of fiberglass flares, and pretty reasonably priced (not sure of the quality).
'06 MX-5 Sport 6-speed
Autocross junkie!