Help me win $10k - please vote for me!! Only two days left

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
rpmchris

Help me win $10k - please vote for me!! Only two days left

Post by rpmchris »

For the past 83 days, I've been participating in a weight-loss competition sponsored by Genghis Grill and Medical City Heart Hospital in Dallas. The winner will be the "Khantestant" who (1) loses the largest percentage of weight, (2) is most active on Facebook and other social media, and (3) gets the most votes on the GG Health Kwest blog site.

To date, in this competition I've lost nearly 30 lbs (about 12%), and a total of 53 lbs! And my Facebook and Twitter activity has been pretty good. I even decorated my CSP MX-5 with Genghis Grill stickers to generate some buzz, and appeared on a local CBS health segment on TV!

Now, I need your help in the voting.

Please log onto http://gghealthkwest.squarespace.com and vote for me, #23 Garland TX, Chris Robbins. There are only 2 days left in the "khantest" so the time is now!

Follow me on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1289075883#!/) and on Twitter (@rpmchris).

Thanks for your support!!!
'06 MX-5 Sport 6-speed
Autocross junkie!
o2cls

Re: Help me win $10k - please vote for me!! Only two days le

Post by o2cls »

Dang! I wish I knew!
rpmchris

Post by rpmchris »

o2cls wrote:Dang! I wish I knew!
The contest was extended through TODAY, Saturday May 7, at midnight!!! You can still vote for me!!!
'06 MX-5 Sport 6-speed
Autocross junkie!
rpmchris

Post by rpmchris »

The final results are in, and I finished in 7th place out of 56 "khantestants". I lost a total of 35 lbs on the GG Health Kwest, and 57 lbs overall since my heaviest 18 months ago. I may not have won the $10k, but I've won YEARS back on my life!

As an added bonus, my car is SO much quicker now that I've taken almost 60 lbs out of the driver's seat! :wink:

Thanks for your support!
'06 MX-5 Sport 6-speed
Autocross junkie!
CHeavin_2006

Post by CHeavin_2006 »

Very nice Chris! Congrats!