15x8 Konig Flatout on a MINI ?

Show off your lightweight high-performance wheels and see here what they look like on your Mazda before you buy.
kc jr 54

15x8 Konig Flatout on a MINI ?

Post by kc jr 54 »

I am just so happy with the look of my car now, and its b/c of yall, so i thought i would share:

The first MINI w/ them ? lol

W/ the r53 JCW brakes. Clearance is tiiiight, but it clears w/ good placement of wheel weights.

Anyways, thanks for the great service and ultra fast shipping. To bad i dont own a Miata, but i will certainly come back to yall for what ever i can.

-Ken
Brian
Site Admin

Re: 15x8 Konig Flatout on a MINI ?

Post by Brian »

Thanks for posting Ken, looks AWESOME! Any issues on fitment? Did you need to roll fender lips? Looks lowered, how lowered are you?
Attachments
MiniFlatout2.jpg
MiniFlatout2.jpg (67.85 KiB) Viewed 7136 times
MiniFlatout.jpg
MiniFlatout.jpg (49.56 KiB) Viewed 7136 times
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
kc jr 54

Re: 15x8 Konig Flatout on a MINI ?

Post by kc jr 54 »

Yes, some fitment issues, as the et25 is pretty aggressive for the MINI.

"Specs" = Tires are 225/50-15 BFG Sports (Large). Suspension is ast4100 w/ 7" 550 lb-in (10k) Hyperco Springs, and they are wound down pretty far ATM. Rough estimate, i am lowered 1.5" ?

There is absolutely no inner wheel clearance issues like w/ a 15x8 et36 (rear specifically), BUT lots on the outside w/ et25 (rear). I am -3.0F & -1.5R on camber.

So in short, no clearance issues in the front, though i think there would be some w/ -1.0 or less camber. In the rear i had to trim a good amount of the plastic arch, and still have some rubbing but nothing major.