GOOD-WIN RACING.....is MOVING INTO NEW SPACE!

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Brian
Site Admin

GOOD-WIN RACING.....is MOVING INTO NEW SPACE!

Post by Brian »

Please excuse our dust over the next 10 days! Last night we signed the papers, today we got the keys, and met with the space planner......and in the morning we meet the demolition crew and contractor to start work on our new space! :mrgreen:

We are taking over the great San Diego location that was "Beemer and Benz" for 20 years, immediately off the 5 Freeway Garnet/Balboa exit. Starting FEB 1 our new retail and shop address will be 2951 Garnet. Picture below shows it as it looked as "Beemer and Benz".

WE APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR NOT BEING AS FAST AS USUAL TO GET BACK TO YOUR CALLS AND EMAILS DURING THIS NEXT TWO WEEKS..
Attachments
NewProp.jpg
NewProp.jpg (122.46 KiB) Viewed 4828 times
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
rpmchris

Re: GOOD-WIN RACING.....is MOVING INTO NEW SPACE!

Post by rpmchris »

Excellent news for you guys!!!
'06 MX-5 Sport 6-speed
Autocross junkie!
mpheinitz

Post by mpheinitz »

Congrats !

:mrgreen:
mitchman

Post by mitchman »

Congratulations Brian! Always good to see a company growing in this economic climate. :)
'06 MX-5 (STR)
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Thanks guys, we are really excited to the point of exhaustion. We have a small army of contractors in the space doing all kinds of work with a goal of getting the new doors open in the first week of Feb. Still massive work to be done between now and then, pallet racking to install, shop lights, parts to get on the shelf in the new space, and on and on.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Ahkinusa

Post by Ahkinusa »

Congrats...does this mean GWR will be offering vehicle servicing in the future?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

YES, for years we sent all maintenance/service to Rocky at what is currently "Miatomotive" but Rocky is joining us in the new space! Rocky is working this week on getting the lifts installed in the new space, etc.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Panic.button

Post by Panic.button »

This is GREAT NEWS!!! Now I live even closer to you guys :] I assume that with the extra space and lifts you'll be able to do some dirtier work! I predict I'll be there a lot, haha.
relentless

Post by relentless »

Brian wrote:YES, for years we sent all maintenance/service to Rocky at what is currently "Miatomotive" but Rocky is joining us in the new space! Rocky is working this week on getting the lifts installed in the new space, etc.
Wowsee dowsee ... just great, Brian ....

Congratulations and I look forward to seeing the new facility sometime in the not too distant future.