FS SCCA PPE Race Header for NC - Sold

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
Gambiteer

FS SCCA PPE Race Header for NC - Sold

Post by Gambiteer »

Selling PPE engineering header for MX-5 NC. $750.00 new , asking $500.00. This header weighs 10.8 pds and is Jet Hot Black Ceramic coated - 49 state legal(not California) - catalytic converter in stock location - o2 sensors mount like stock - no extension wires needed. 12 whp boost in 2nd and 3rd GEARS. No gaskets or mounting hardware included.(Header Only) Header is in excellent shape and was run on my 2010 Miata for one Season, about 9 months. I had it mated to Goodwin Midpipe and SportQ muffler. Sounded great in that configuration. Sounded mean but could still enjoy radio. Update - This Header has been sold - Thanks for looking, Tim
Attachments
P1000256.JPG
P1000256.JPG (125.72 KiB) Viewed 2519 times
Last edited by Gambiteer on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
roadster_nh

Re: FS SCCA PPE Race Header for NC

Post by roadster_nh »

Sounds like a good deal.

I have a header, but I'd be interested in your GWR midpipe if you're selling it -- however I imagine you would have posted an ad.

tbobrien at gmail dot com
2003 LS FFS
drpro

Post by drpro »

Tim, I am interested. My question is there an improvement over the stock header? I want to remain able to pass the emissions testing here in Tennessee. I am guessing this header would allow compared to the header that Brian makes and sells.

Thanks
David
Gambiteer

Post by Gambiteer »

drpro wrote:Tim, I am interested. My question is there an improvement over the stock header? I want to remain able to pass the emissions testing here in Tennessee. I am guessing this header would allow compared to the header that Brian makes and sells.

Thanks
David
Hi David, Yes you can pass emmissions in tennessee, the only state that won't is california because of their special requirements. It is legal because it has the catalytic converter in the same location as stock and your stock o2 sensors go right back in to stock locations as well. It will even bolt to your stock midpipe if you want it to although the goodwin midpipe mated to this header along with a freeflow muffler that Brian offers here will give much more power. PPE claims 12 whp and thats exactly what it feels like. Thanks , Tim