Formula One.....China!

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
Brian
Site Admin

Formula One.....China!

Post by Brian »

Wow, China was the best Formula One race in a while. I felt bad about Schumacher's wheel issue but was most impressed with the class he showed in his reaction, and in the manner in which he was a perfect team player at the start of the race, filling the center of the road and backing up the field just enough to give Nico the gap he needed....well played.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
mitchman

Re: Formula One.....China!

Post by mitchman »

I was really hoping this would be Schumacher's race! He's had a string of bad luck that has to come to an end soon. (Button had some bad luck too, but I'm kinda glad, because it was fantastic to see Nico win his first event).

Awesome race! Best so far this season!
'06 MX-5 (STR)
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Yeah, it will be good to see Schumacher back on the podium. It would complete a pretty cool round trip through retirement to see him collect a few more trophies. It seems like it WILL happen this season now that they have a car that can do it.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
mitchman

Post by mitchman »

Crossing my fingers that you're correct. Here's to rooting for the old guy! :)

(had no idea you were an F1 fan. Went to the Silverstone event in 2009. Awesome! Trying to decide about going to Austin )
'06 MX-5 (STR)
mitchman

Post by mitchman »

It's official, Red Bull is using nitrous. Here's Webber hitting the button.

'06 MX-5 (STR)