Looking for aftermarket parts

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
amoore311

Re: Looking for aftermarket parts

Post by amoore311 »

Aww -_- I would have bought both off you in one shot (Header and Midpipe)

Anyone else have anything?

I don't need a muffler (Got the RS Street Single already, not afraid of the noise lol), unless you're getting rid of a mazdaspeed unit for an extremely stupid price.
Captaincrunch

Post by Captaincrunch »

Since Amoore, the original poster, rejected the muffler, I'll take second dib after halfpint :D

Chris, I inquired about your tire trailer from another forum couple months ago. If it's still available I'll take both the trailer and the muffler together as a package! I'm heading to M@Hallett in September and Dallas is on my way.
AZ Sun Lover

Post by AZ Sun Lover »

rpmchris wrote:You'll have to arm wrestle Randy (AZ) for it...he's had dibs for awhile. 8)
Thanks Chris!
No upper body as I have bone on bone in shoulder. Because of a 4 degree shoulder separation for hitting the asphalt at a high rate of speed long ago. If rr1santos like to meet me in Farmington, NM on Oct 6th, 2012 for the Road Apple Rally it's on. :roll: Oh, it's not the kind of rally you think it is.

So Chris, did you get your replacement stuff yet?
rpmchris

Post by rpmchris »

AZ Sun Lover wrote:
rpmchris wrote:You'll have to arm wrestle Randy (AZ) for it...he's had dibs for awhile. 8)
So Chris, did you get your replacement stuff yet?
Yep! Beautiful stuff. Waiting to purchase the mufflers until we get perfect measurements. I'm almost as excited for Nats to be over so I can get this stuff done as I am to run at Nats!
'06 MX-5 Sport 6-speed
Autocross junkie!