Roadstersport 3 Exhaust on the Track

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
DavidP054

Roadstersport 3 Exhaust on the Track

Post by DavidP054 »

Hey guys, I thought I would post up a vid of my car. I installed the Roadstersport 3 exhaust. Not a lot of videos on this exhaust at full throttle so have fun with this one.

Sounds amazing. Louder than the restrictive magnaflow I had before, but def not as ear piercing as the other Greddy I tried. It's the perfect sound for the street / track guy. This is with the baffle out.

Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHCAeUnD24Y&feature=plcp

Brian, feel free to share this if you would like.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Roadstersport 3 Exhaust on the Track

Post by Brian »

Love it!

Thanks for posting!
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Curves

Post by Curves »

Nice!

So what is the format out there? It looked like you ran more than one lap before coming in.?

How much seat time do you get in an evening and how long are you idling in the pits before going out?

Do they allow PRHT without rollbar out there?
DavidP054

Post by DavidP054 »

Curves wrote:Nice!

So what is the format out there? It looked like you ran more than one lap before coming in.?

How much seat time do you get in an evening and how long are you idling in the pits before going out?

Do they allow PRHT without rollbar out there?
You get 3 sessions of 3 laps each totaling 9 laps. First lap isnt timed till you cross the finish line. Last 2 laps are timed for each session. Depending on how many cars are there, average pit time is 10 minutes. I usually spend total of about 1.5 hours there. I go here to test out my car before the big tracks. I think roll bar is a requirement, but I would contact them for more info.

Check out their website for more info.
walk2k

Post by walk2k »

Has anyone tried the glass-pack baffle?

I like the sound of the RS3, but it's a little loud, the worst part is how it rattles everything in the interior, in the doors especially, very annoying for daily driving. The included baffle doesn't do much, maybe 5% quieter? Needs more..

Here's an autocross video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozf6ennRHcw
1994 with Roadster Sport 3, everything else is stock.