MotoEast NC2 Tune Dyno Results - WOW!!!

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
skeeler

Re: MotoEast NC2 Tune Dyno Results - WOW!!!

Post by skeeler »

Morris,

Given your location, I'm guessing you had Mike tune your car remotely. Which one of the options did you use. Which tuning hardware? How was the process for you?
2009, STR & DD. 1995, HPDE. 2004 MSM, sold. 2010 Mazda3, hers.
morrisg

Re: MotoEast NC2 Tune Dyno Results - WOW!!!

Post by morrisg »

Hi Skeeler, sorry to take so long to answer as I have been sick for a full week now: ugh!

When I had my ECU tuned last August there were no options other than sending the ECU to MotoEast so that's what I did. The good news was that I had rented the Dyno Dash logger and had sent several stock logging files to Mike over the course of a week or two. Pulled the ECU on a Monday and shipped it, received the programmed ECU back that Friday! Yes, shipping completely across the country from Oregon to Pennsylvania and back in 5 days! Mike at MotoEast was very responsive and there were no problems with shipping at all. I then installed the ECU and once again logged files and sent them to Mike for analysis. Everything was spot on and the dyno results were spectacular. When I went to Solo Nationals in September I know I saw half a dozen competitors who had upgraded their ECUs with the MotoEast tune and every one of them was happy with the results.

Now you can use local programming tools if you like to get a remote tune from MotoEast, but since you are really close in Maryland, you might also consider just sending in your ECU to MotoEast in PA for a tune.