new to miata world,my very first one!!!!!!

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
miaminice

new to miata world,my very first one!!!!!!

Post by miaminice »

allover southflorida 2012 928.jpg
allover southflorida 2012 928.jpg (152.65 KiB) Viewed 2863 times
allover southflorida 2012 928.jpg
allover southflorida 2012 928.jpg (152.65 KiB) Viewed 2863 times
just bought a 2001 mazda miata base model,it was a trade at the dealership i work at,bought it for only 2000.00
replaced alternator bearing was bad,thats all with only 87k miles 3rd owner,original grace green paint,anyway to make it short and sweet,im really digging this machine,fatcat exaust system,one of first things done,factory radio also went,sweet sounds now with 10 inch sub,amp,and upgraded door speakers and tweeters,im 50 years old,but i feel 25 when i get in my little miata,its all good,just ordered bunch of chrome accesories to match with my chrome style bar,the thing is normally im pretty cheap when it comes to spending money,but its filling me to buy all these little gadgets and stuff,im just thinking if my stock 1.8 miata feels good wondering about the newer and faster ones
i own two motorcycles my favorite is my 2009 harley heritage softtail classic,well shes been taking a rest,even my biker friends are wondering what happening to me,i tell them same thing im just really digging this little car.let me see if i can post a pic,ok well its nice to be a member of this forum,has anyone bought and own a front end mask?
i notice theres lots of talking,about subject yes or no to buy.ok thats all for now,have a great day.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: new to miata world,my very first one!!!!!!

Post by Brian »

Looks great!
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
miaminice

Re: new to miata world,my very first one!!!!!!

Post by miaminice »

with ure help sir it will b nicer thanks brian.
Attachments
allover southflorida 2012 784.jpg
allover southflorida 2012 784.jpg (200.02 KiB) Viewed 2860 times