NC Chassis Brace for non-roll barred car?

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
BenjaminA018

NC Chassis Brace for non-roll barred car?

Post by BenjaminA018 »

Hey Brian,

I am looking into some chassis upgrades for my 06 NC. I just installed the frame rail brace and was looking at some rear bracing options. I see the Beatrush rear shock tower brace for the trunk and it looks simple and effective, yet at the same time, your own version of the NC Chassis Brace that you designed to work with rollbars seems like it would offer twice the rigidity... Not to undercut one of your vendors at all, but wouldn't your design be a better upgrade at half the cost?

I'd be interested in hearing your two cents about the idea. Does your brace come with the mounting brackets?

Thanks for the input :)
Brian
Site Admin

Re: NC Chassis Brace for non-roll barred car?

Post by Brian »

For street car most do the Beatrush...part of that choice is the eye candy factor, but indeed you are correct that ours is much more stout.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
BenjaminA018

Post by BenjaminA018 »

Does your version come with the brackets shown in the product description? How do they bolt up? Or will I need to drill the mounting holes?

Thanks Brian!
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

The veritclr reinforcements are included with just some of the AWR roll bars we sell...but they replace similar weaker factory item already in the car. If you like, we can add a set of those plates for $20.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com