FS: 2008 5MT GG Soft Top, Houston

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
knc

FS: 2008 5MT GG Soft Top, Houston

Post by knc »

It is a sad day, but I need to put this up for sale. There are no issues with this car. Details below. Autocrossed car some when I had the time, one HPDE event. Otherwise this was my DD until April of 2013. Since then, the car was driven or warmed up every 2 weeks.

$12,500 OBO.
1 owner
43k miles
2008 Sport w/ Convenience Package (cruise control, fog lights, silver back on factory style hoops, power locks)
5MT
Galaxy Gray Soft Top
Houston TX

Some quick pictures with my phone: http://imgur.com/a/BxTNS#0

Mods:
KW V1 coilovers
Eibach front & rear sway bars
17x9 Silver RPF1s with 245 Hankook RS-3s
racing beat intake
goodwin roadstersport catless header
goodwin roadstersport catted midpipe
goodwin racing Q muffler
Dynotronics/DPTune tune
4300K HID kit
aux input

exterior condition: minor rock chips in bumper, faint scratch across hood. theres a tiny mark on the bumper from someone barely backing into car in a parking lot. good condition paint, waxed the car usually 3-4 times per year.

interior: Minor scratches on the door plastics from ingress/egress. Scuff on the center of the glove box plastic. Piano black interior trim pieces were taken off and wrapped in 3M faux carbon fiber wrap.

For full disclosure, the car was involved in an accident in 2010 where it slid off the road into a rather stiff bush/small tree, front drivers side suspension and bumper was replaced by a collision shop. The car does not drive different from before and I have experienced no residual effects from the event.

I have the OEM 16" wheels with 205 goodyear F1 GS-D3s, and all the original suspension and exhaust if the buyer would like that as well. Please contact me with questions via this thread or email at kaours at gmail dot com. Planning to take better pictures when I have a weekend and a nice day.