NC 10mm Hubcentric Wheel Spacer

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
james001

NC 10mm Hubcentric Wheel Spacer

Post by james001 »

Hi Brian,

Just wanted your opinion on fitting the 10mm wheel spacers you have on your website for the NC. Since lowering the car with konis and progress springs the wheels look like they sit too far in. I was hoping to solve this by fitting the spacers with extended studs. Any thoughts? (Cant afford new wheels with better offset)

On the page it says extended wheel studs x 10 for Japanese application only... is that a legal thing or that they wont fit other models?

Sorry for the nooby questions.

James
Brian
Site Admin

Re: NC 10mm Hubcentric Wheel Spacer

Post by Brian »

This is a Japanese application, it's a Japanese made car.

Those will get the job done, but note most home mechanics won't be able to install the rear.....likely need a mechanic to pull the rear apart to install.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Verwah

Post by Verwah »

Question regarding hub-centric rings for aftermarket wheels. When I installed the 17x9 PFO1 SS wheels from your web store on my NC, I forgot to check if they needed rings or not. It didn't seem like it, but am I mistaken? No weird noises or fitment issues.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

That wheel takes a ring if you want it, but if you hand load and hand torque your lugs you can skip the rings.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Verwah

Post by Verwah »

I do hand load and torque the wheels, carefully I might add. So that sounds good to me.