NC End Links

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
NaregM677

NC End Links

Post by NaregM677 »

Hey guys,
I have a 2013 Miata Club with the PRHT. I recently installed Progress Technologies sway bars front/rear and I take it to the track 3 times a month. The car recently began making a strange clunky noise, mostly from the rear. I just got back from my mechanic and he suggested installing better end links. Of the ones you offer, the ones that don't have a noise disclaimer or are for a lowered car are the PowerGrid, Whiteline and Racing Beat end links. I don't know much about end links. Could you point me in the right direction? I'm looking for a durable one that leans toward better performance and communication from the car. Any help?
2013 Miata Club "Shadowfax"
"And the road becomes my bride..."
StephenW571

Re: NC End Links

Post by StephenW571 »

I use the racing beat end links and no problems with stock shocks and progress lowering springs.
If i had adjustable shocks then i would probably go for the whiteline end links as these are simpler to adjust for length.
NaregM677

Post by NaregM677 »

And you expect that they would work on your model with stock shocks and lowered spring AND my Bilstein shocks with the standard spring? If so, that's pretty handy.

Anyone else have a recommendation?
2013 Miata Club "Shadowfax"
"And the road becomes my bride..."
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Any of the ball socket style will be silent. Usually clunk like this is not issue with the links, usually it is not enough lube on the bushings for the bar and the bar is sticking and releasing....add some more lube and clean out any dirt/sand that has got in there.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
StephenW571

Post by StephenW571 »

Absolutely.
Like Brian says, you may just have a dry sway bush or two.