NC track build

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
eflove

Re: NC track build

Post by eflove »

Those were a custom deal with machined balljoint studs and generic circle car links. I've been working with SPL testing these samples out before the production run that will be typical SPL quality/colors.
eflove

Post by eflove »

All done. Time to take it to the track.
Ryan @ GWR

Post by Ryan @ GWR »

Same splitter hardware we use with the countersunk large washers :) What material did you use for your splitter?

Car looks great! Is this a CJ Wilson Racing project or a personal side-project?
eflove

Post by eflove »

This is a personal project. I worked at CJWR for a number of years including when I started this build. Lots of nights and weekends. The splitter is made from a AL honeycomb core with fiberglass skins. It's used in airplanes as flooring I think. I was messing around today seeing how strong it is.....
eflove

Post by eflove »

To post a update after trying out the new bits. It all works quite well and has settled the car down quite a bit. It puts power down on exit so well now I never even turned the traction control on. I was surprised how much it made a difference in the slower corners. Took around 3sec off the lap times. It does had a push in the slower sections now so i'll be making changes to cure that.
eflove

Post by eflove »

All the force pushing down on the rear created more squat than I was expecting. I need to make some adjustments to keep running at such a bumpy track.

So I installed shock travel sensors that i'll be using as a more basic purpose of measuring ride height and compression. I will be adding some rear ride height, putting the rear sway back on, and possibly playing with spring rate.
LukeW879

Post by LukeW879 »

eflove... I'm racing an NC w/NASA Texas, and wanting to do full aero, if you have a spare moment would you shoot me an email: wuckert135@gmail.com I'd greatly appreciate it!
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Customer updated worn out 2.5 to built 2.3L 3576 .83 and custom cams, wow!

2.3 DISI Block
2.5 Cylinder Head
Mountune Springs / Retainers
Custom CAMS
Aged 925 Head Studs
Sequential Race Trans
RX8 Rear diff and more
Garrett GTX3576 Gen2
Tial .83 AR
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com